Parsons Xtreme Golf, LLC ("PXG", "we", "us", or "our") is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, use and share your information on this website and its web pages (collectively, the "Site") and your choices and rights regarding that information.
1. The Information We Collect
Information You Provide To Us: We, or our service providers (acting on our behalf), may collect "Personal Information" (which is information that, on its own or when combined with other information, can be used to identify you) that you provide to us, such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number(s), postal address and post code.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how you access and use the Site. This may include:
- Your IP address or other unique identifier for the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Site.
- Device type.
- Your location.
- The type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- The web page(s) you have accessed, the time you accessed them.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information the Personal Information we collect about and from you:
- To enable us to run the Site, and provide goods and services to you. For example, we may use your Personal information: to complete and fulfil any purchases or requests for products or services; to respond to your questions and requests; to communicate with you about changes to any PXG policy; and to improve the Site and keep it secure.
- To personalize your PXG experience, including: to tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; and for market research and statistical analysis.
- To comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- To help us to administer the Site and fix problems.
- To analyze trends, and to track your web page movements in order to keep the Site fresh and interesting for you.
3. Sharing Information
We may share your Personal Information with the third parties set out below in the following circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers: We instruct other companies and individuals to perform activities on our behalf. Examples may include sending e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service.
- Business Transfers: We may share your Personal Information if we wish to sell, or reorganise our business, or if we become insolvent (including with third parties that may wish to buy our company).
4. Our Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
We will only ever use your Personal Information:
- to perform a contract we have with you (for example, if you purchase goods from the Site, we will need to use your Personal Information to process your order and to enable delivery).
- if it is in our lawful interests to do so (for example, to let you know about certain products or services you may be interested in, to carry out market research, or to share your Personal Information with our third party service providers to help us provide our services, sell our products and operate the Site).
- if you have given us your consent (in which case we will tell you at the time how we intend to use your Personal Information). If you have given us your consent to use your Personal Information in a particular way, you may withdraw it any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
- if we need to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Third Party Links
This Site is a general audience website and is not designed for or directed at children. As such, we do not knowingly process Personal Information about children under 13 years of age.
7. We may transfer your Personal Information to the United States
If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that we are a United States based corporation and by sending your information to us, you agree that we may process that data on our servers, which are located in the United States.
8. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will store the Personal Information you provide us in connection with your purchases on our Site as long as needed to process your requests. We retain your data for up to ten (10) years in order to service your account and the products you have purchased from us – ten (10) years is the general length of time that consumers may retain and use our products. If you have indicated that would like to receive marketing messages and other communications from us, we will retain your information until you instruct us to delete it.
You can request deletion of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
9. Your Rights and Choices
Access. You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you. If you wish to obtain a copy or description of the Personal Information we hold about you, please let us know in writing (e.g., email or by post) using the contact details set out below. We may also ask you to verify your identify and to provide further details about your request.
Accuracy. We will do our best to ensure the Personal Information we retain about you is accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit true, accurate and complete information to us. We may from time to time send you an email update to remind you to tell us about any updates or changes to your Personal Information. You have the right to request that any inaccurate Personal Information is corrected and any incomplete information is completed by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
Deletion Requests. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like us to erase the Personal Information that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
10. Withdrawing Your Consent to Receive Marketing Messages
You may ask us to stop using your Personal Information for advertising or marketing purposes at any time. If you wish to do this, please send us an email to email@example.com with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
12. Queries or Complaints
13. Our Contact Details
If you wish to contact us you may do so using the following contact details:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.