Christina Kim is an American professional golfer who currently plays on the LPGA Tour and the Ladies European Tour. She turned professional in 2002 and joined the LPGA Tour the following year. In her professional career Christina has finished in the top-10 eight times during major championship events and has enjoyed three LPGA Tour wins. Christina represented the United States in the 2005, 2009 and 2011 Solheim Cup. In 2004 she became the youngest woman to win one million dollars on tour. Christina is known for her lively personality, as well as her vibrant wardrobe on the course.
PXG TROOP SINCE: Jan. 2017
LPGA Tour Wins
- Lorena Ochoa Invitational, 2014
- The Mitchell Company Tournament of Champions, 2005
- Longs Drugs Challenge, 2004
Ladies European Tour Wins
- Sicilian Ladies Italian Open, 2011
"I COULDN’T BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT BEING PART OF A COMPANY THAT IS DISRUPTING NORMS AND TAKING RISKS IN THE NAME OF INNOVATION AND PERFORMANCE."
What's in Christina's Bag?
- PXG 0811 X GEN4 Driver, 9° with MRC Diamana TB 50-S
- PXG 0341 X GEN2 3-wood, 15° with Fujikura Ventus Red 6-S
- PXG 0317 X GEN2 Hybrid, 19° & 22° with Fujikura Blue Pro 63h S
- PXG 0311 ST Irons, 5-9pw with Nippon Modus 105 S
- PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy Milled Wedges 50°, 56° & 60° with Nippon 105
- PXG Battle Ready Closer
Play What the Pros Play
PXG equipment is currently being played on the PGA TOUR and the LPGA Tour. With Parsons Xtreme Golf clubs in your bag you can play like a pro, or at least see your game improved.