Brittany Lang is an American professional golfer who is entering her 12th year on the LPGA Tour. Brittany had a decorated amateur career, winning eight American Junior Golf Association events, as well as placing second in the 2005 U.S. Women’s Open as an amateur. She attended Duke University for two years before turning professional in 2005. Brittany represented the United States in four consecutive Solheim Cups beginning in 2009. Lang’s most notable finish was her win at the 2016 U.S. Women’s Open at Cordevalle in San Martin, California.
PXG TROOP SINCE: Jan. 2016
LPGA Tour Victories
- U.S. Women's Open 2016
- Manulife Financial LPGA Classic 2012
"I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR PXG AND BOB PARSONS. BEING ON STAFF IS REALLY A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY."
What's in Brittany's Bag?
- PXG 0811 X GEN2 Driver, 10.5° with GD VR 5 S; 45.75"
- PXG 0341 X GEN2 3-wood, 15° with GD VR 6 SR; 43"
- PXG 0341 X GEN2 5-wood, 18° with GD VR 6 SR; 42.5"
- PXG 0317 X GEN2 Hybrid, 22° with GD Di 85 S; 39.75"
- PXG 0311 P GEN2 Irons 5-9pw with KBS TGI 80
- PXG 0311T Milled Sugar Daddy Wedges, 52°& 56° with Nippon Zelos 8 S
- PXG 0311T Milled Zulu Wedge 60° with Nippon Zelos 8 S
- PXG Lucky D Putter
Play What the Pros Play
PXG equipment is currently being played on the PGA TOUR and the LPGA Tour. With Parsons Xtreme Golf clubs in your bag you can play like a pro, or at least see your game improved.