Over the past decade, Travis Fulton has emerged as a leading teacher and instructional voice in the industry. After several successful years with Golf Channel where he was a key instructional host for programs such as “On The Range” and “Morning Drive,” Fulton has focused recent efforts on developing his own media platform and content via the @travisfultongolf Instagram account. He is also a regular contributor to Golf Digest and PGA TOUR Entertainment. Fulton operates signature golf academies in Jacksonville, Florida in addition to his online training programs. Prior to launching his own academies, he served as Director of Instruction at famed TPC Sawgrass. Travis also hosts The Stripe Show Podcast, a one-on-one discussion with top coaches, players, and personalities in the game of golf. Travis shares a unique insight into the professional and amateur game, bringing our PXG Troops swing tips, coaching techniques, and product reviews.
What's in Travis's Bag?
- PXG 0311 GEN5 Driver, 9° with ProjectX HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60- S
- PXG 0311 GEN5 Fairways, 3° with Tensei CK Pro Blue 70- S
- PXG 0311 GEN5 Hybrid, 19° with Riptide 80g Hyb 6.0
- PXG 0311 T GEN5 Irons, 4-GW, with Nippon-ModusPro-105-X
- PXG 0311 Milled Sugar Daddy II Wedge, 50°/10 with Nippon Modus 125
- PXG 0311 Milled Sugar Daddy II Wedge, 56°/10 with Nippon Modus 125
- PXG 0311 Milled Sugar Daddy II Wedge, 60°/10 with Nippon Modus 125
- PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack
Play What the Pros Play
PXG equipment is currently being played on the PGA TOUR and the LPGA Tour. With Parsons Xtreme Golf clubs in your bag you can play like a pro, or at least see your game improved.