Katherine Kirk is an Australian born professional golfer who began playing golf at the age of 12. Kirk went on to become a member of the women’s golf team at Pepperdine University and was inducted into the Pepperdine Athletics Hall of Fame in 2009. Following her collegiate career, Katherine qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt. She has recorded three victories on the LPGA Tour, including her most recent win at the 2017 Thornberry Creek Classic.
PXG TROOP SINCE: Jan. 2018
- Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic, 2017
- Navistar LPGA Classic, 2010
- CN Canadian Women’s Open, 2008
"WHILE GOLF IS CONSIDERED AN INDIVIDUAL SPORT, IT IS CERTAINLY A TEAM EFFORT. HAVING THE PXG TEAM BEHIND ME, MAKING SURE THAT I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SUPPORT I NEED, IS INVALUABLE."
What's in Katherine's Bag?
- PXG 0811 X Proto Driver, 10.5 degree GD VR 6 Stiff; 45"
- PXG 0341 X GEN2 3-wood with GD Di7 S; 43"
- PXG 0341 X GEN2 5-wood with GD Di7 S; 42.5"
- PXG 0317 X GEN2 Hybrid, 22°, GD Di85 S; 39.75"
- PXG 0311 P GEN3 Irons 5-PW, Accra 60i Stiff, STD
- PXG 0311 Milled Sugar Daddy Wedges 50°, 54°, 58° with Nippon 105 Wedge, STD
- PXG Gunboat
Play What the Pros Play
PXG equipment is currently being played on the PGA TOUR and the LPGA Tour. With Parsons Xtreme Golf clubs in your bag you can play like a pro, or at least see your game improved.