Anna Rawson is an Australian professional golfer and model. Anna won an NCAA championship at the University of Southern California, and competed on the LPGA and Ladies European tour for six years. Her best finish was losing in a playoff at the Deutsche Bank Ladies Swiss Open and her career low round was 64. Anna had top 10 finishes on all three major world tours - LPGA, KLPGA and Ladies European tour. Anna recently received her MBA from Columbia University.
PXG TROOP SINCE: Jan. 2016
- Top 10 finishes on three major world tours – LPGA, Ladies European Tour and Korean LPGA
- Runner up in a playoff at the 2007 Deutsche Bank Ladies Swiss Open
- Lowest competitive round was a course record 64 at the 2009 Canadian Open
"NOT ONLY DO THE CLUBS INCREASE MY DISTANCE AND ACCURACY, THEY ARE STRIKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. JUST WHAT I WANT IN MY BAG. I COULDN’T BE MORE THRILLED TO HELP BUILD WHAT I BELIEVE WILL BE AN ICONIC BRAND."
What's in Anna's Bag?
- PXG 0811 Driver, 9° head with Aldila Rouge Silver 60-S 45.25"
- PXG 0341 3-wood, 14° with Aldila Rogue Silver 60-S; 43"
- PXG 0317 Hybrid, 17° and 19° with Aldila Rogue Silver 60-S; standard length
- PXG 0311 P Irons 4-9pw with Nippon 95-S; standard length
- PXG Wedges 52° and 60°, with Nippon 120-S; standard length
- PXG Mustang Putter; 35"
Play What the Pros Play
PXG equipment is currently being played on the PGA TOUR and the LPGA Tour. With Parsons Xtreme Golf clubs in your bag you can play like a pro, or at least see your game improved.