PXG UK FW21 Instagram Competition
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age. Employees of PXG UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’), and their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Offer excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland. Entries are restricted to one per person.
2. Entry Instructions: Entrants must:
- Like the post.
- Follow the @PXGUK account.
- Comment ‘PXGFW21’ and tag 3 friends. All entry posts must state that they are linked to this Prize Draw.
- Promotion opens midnight on Wednesday 24 November 2021, and closes 11:59 pm on Sunday 5 December 2021.
3. The winner will be selected by use of a random Instagram comment picker tool within four days of the closing date.
4. Prizes: Two (2) individual prize winners will be awarded one each of the Prize Package comprised of the following items:
- 1x Unisex Fairway Camo Hoodie or Sweater
- 1x UK Special Edition Headcover (winner’s choice of blade or mallet cover)
- 1x PXG Alignment sticks
- 1x Ball marker (winner’s choice from existing available stock)
5. The winners will be informed by Instagram Direct Message in the week commencing 6 December 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner in the event of a non-claim within 3 days of the attempt to reach winner, with no liability. Prizes will be shipped to each winner within 10 business days of confirmation contact with that winner.
6. Entries will be disqualified and ineligible to win a prize if they fail to arrive by the specified closing date and time, are incomplete, ineligible, fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or any instructions or entry requirements, or are fraudulent, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage.
7. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
9. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including, but not limited to, asking for address and identity details of entrants, and to refuse to award a prize, or to withdraw prize entitlement, for all disqualified entries under these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
13. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid disappointment.
14. The winner’s names can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date. All winners will have the right to object to PXG sharing personal details with requesting parties outside of the ASA.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law with jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: PXG UK Limited - c/o Fieldfisher Riverbank House, 2 Swan Lane, London, EC4R 3TT